On Friday 22nd of September at 3:23 PM CEST, we experienced issues with inbound calls on some numbers. The calls were failing to reach the relevant Dixa platform.
The problem was caused by an update in the interface of one of the carriers that we are working with.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we take the right steps to prevent it from happening again.
The changes were restored to the status from the time prior to the change which solved the issue. In the meantime, we were able to see which calls were failing and we were restoring these numbers immediately to minimize the impact.
September 22nd, 2023 3:23 PM CEST - We noticed that some inbound calls are failing to reach Dixa. We started to investigate the cause of the issue. We were also able to restore calls which were failing.
September 22nd, 4:08 PM CEST - We identified the cause of the issue which was an update in one of the systems where we manage telephony and started working on restoring the setup from before the change.
September 22nd, 6:56 PM CEST - We continue working on a backup while applying solutions to the calls which are failing.
September 22nd, 7:51 PM CEST - The changes are restored and we are monitoring call logs to make sure everything works as intended.
September 22nd, 9:02 PM CEST - Our monitoring shows no further issue, therefore we updated the status to Resolved.