Between August 29th and August 31st, we experienced performance issues within the search area of the Dixa platform. Conversation lists within the queues were showing inconsistencies in the status, which meant that conversations were appearing as open even though they were already closed, as well as not appearing on the list at all.
The inconsistencies in the search were caused by a version upgrade of the infrastructural components of search which caused delays in data ingestion.
We would like to emphasise that the other areas like: Queue dashboard, Agents presence, and conversation offers were not affected by this and the conversations were being offered to available and assigned agents based on what was waiting the longest and according to queue priorities.
August 29th, 2023 3:48 PM CEST - We observe a number of inconsistencies across some Dixa platforms.
August 29th, 4:35 PM CEST - The fix was deployed which stopped new occurrences of this issue from happening
August 29th, 6:13 PM CEST - We moved the incident status to Identified and we were continuing working on resolving the inconsistencies in conversations that were created after the Search version upgrade was completed until the deployment was implemented earlier on the 29th of August at 4:35 PM CEST
August 30th, 5:48 PM CEST - Majority of the inconsistencies were resolved by then, but we continue working on the few remaining cases
August 31st, 11:10 AM CEST - The work to resolve the inconsistencies has been finalized and we moved the status to Monitoring
August 31st, 7:47 PM CEST - After an extended period of Monitoring the incident was Resolved.